Current Migration News
View Larger Map
A.The job descriptions of "Documentation Officer" are stated below:
- Responsible for registering, filling and documenting the cases referred by the PNCC staff (Outreach Support Coordinator) from Malaysia and also directly submitted to the PNCC.
- Responsible to coordinate with Outreach Support Coordinator in Malaysia, suffers migrant from Malaysia and their family members and PNCC rescue team.
- Responsible to update case management database and encode the cast in Migrant Right Violence Right System (MRVRS) online.
- Support to prepare event, internal and final report of the project.
- Work in close coordination with project team based in Nepal and out of country
- Support for effective implementation of the project.
- Coordinate/support different events, consultations, and trainings
- Establish the necessary linkages to concerned stakeholders in Malaysia and Nepal.
- Responsible for rescue and legal remedial services to the distressed migrant workers.
- Responsible for handling all the cases of distressed Nepali migrant workers related to Malaysia
- Support to families of destitute Nepalis migrant workers in order to provide them compensation and benefits guaranteed by the existing law of Nepal as well as of destination countries.
- Prepare a database of all the cases referred by Malaysia side and maintain proper case file and case studies of supported cases.
- Translattion of Nepali to English