Current Migration News
View Larger Map
The roles and responsibilities of Program Assistant are stated below:
- Assist the Project department to record the cases
- Visit FEPB, Insurance and other organization for assistance of suffered migrant workers and their families when required.
- Responsible for rescue, counseling and legal remedial services to the distressed migrant workers.
- Assist for registering, filling documenting and handling the cases of distressed Nepali migrant workers and their families coming to PNCC office from the districts of SaMi project
- Assist victimized migrant workers in collecting evidences.
- Assist in Data Entry of all the cases referred by Information and Counseling Centre (ICC) and maintains proper case file and case studies of supported cases.
- Assist to project coordinator and team for effective implementation of the project.
- Carryout any other responsibility as required as assigned by the organization
- Represent organization when requested.